Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy Saturday

Happy Saturday
Happy Saturday

ok

Happy Saturday
Happy Saturday

ok

Happy Saturday
Happy Saturday

 

Actually i dont know how to say....

only can say
Happy Saturday...

No time like Monday only Saturday..
i can rest my self...
iam going to bed and and my lappy (together)

iam very happy
today is holiday..




I love my laptop so much...!!!












now i can do anything in Saturday (only in my home)




Anything but not this thing.. (i'am single ok)




no!!

No!!

NO!!

What i means is

with....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



 In my room with them...
Me, Sis Ain & Siti@Jubid
Just have a gathering...








Suzila??
I dont know about she... (still in her bed)
She not join us in my room..




Include she... Suhaida..
She hangout with her friends from Sarawak today...
So...she also not join us today..




Waiting for him to update his blog...
Hehehe...sorry nabil..
Include your gambar sahaje...






My cat???




Femao said: Saturday is more comfortable if plus with raining at outside so i can sleep better.




Ok..let's we enjoy our lunch..
on Saturday...

Ok..
I love who read my blog..
Muah...!!!

Bye...
Happy Saturday to all..

2 comments:

  1. apa!! kmk bruk prasan kmk ctk..hahaha nang ktk yaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe....nang menar bah.... huhu.... no angry angry ok..

    ReplyDelete